Pages

simply me >>amyra anuar

simply me >>amyra anuar
i live my life perfectly with ALLAH by my side :)

Tuesday 6 December 2011

my lil brother..



amyra anuar @ aleen anuar :) first i know who is he was in facebook... i know he is one of my junior in SUBEST..
one day... he offered himself to walk all the way home with me.. it is because hari tu xd bas lah pulak... 
start from tht day.. he is my lil brother..
  you know wht, there's no word that can best ever potrayed his attitude.. 
 knowing him is one of the best part in my life. he going to miss me bcz im not a school kid anymore next year.. you know wht buddy? i'm going to miss you too stereo heart! cheer up your day,no more pain, storymory with me,im your sister as long as i could be.. study smart,don't worry because i'll will always here hearing your stories.. <3 :))




adek, kakak syg kamu. haha :D
sincerely from your sengal sister *amyra anuar